Mar 7, 2009

twitter

So, now I have a twitter page too. :) We'll see how many different sites I can keep with. :)) I'm having a hard time trying to find people I know have profiles with them, I guess I'll have to play around over there until I get the hang of it.

http://twitter.com/thepinkcouch

I'm suppose to be getting a couple of scrapbook pages done today, but it seems as though I'm easily distracted! :) I'm also working on a new flower tutorial for next week. Be back soon with that! xoxo ~ Tara

5 comments:

Nia said...

Do you have a Facebook profile, too?

Can't wait for the flower tutorial! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such a cute blog!!!

Mari said...

looking forward to see your flower toutorial:):)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.