Jan 15, 2011

lah-de-dah

I'm just sitting here waiting for dinner to finish up. I have a pork-tenderloin in the oven and it smells incredible! (I wish my blog had smell-o-vision! yum!!) I'll cut a few tomato's and make a quick caprese salad, add some potatoes and viola dinner is complete. :) & while I was waiting I found this cute song:



a friend had emailed the other day asking if I had heard anything good lately (musically) and although I did get the record player I had dreamed about for Christmas, there is a Chipmunk album in it right now. :) The little girl was particularly excited to have found that record at a thrift store last weekend and we've certainly got our money's worth from it. :) So, no. Sadly, I have not been listening to very good music lately.

Have you found any new bands or songs that are worthy to share? I know she's not new but I have been listening to lots of Regina Spektor. She's so lovely!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I really like Caro ~Emerald at the moment and Eliza Dolittle. Also bopping to 9 to 5 by Dolly when everyone else has gone out!

Bonnie said...

Hi Tara. I am loving Ingrid Micaelson and also Mindy Gledhill - sweet, soft and jazzy kind of music.

Bonnie said...

Hi Tara. I am loving Ingrid Micaelson and also Mindy Gledhill - sweet, soft and jazzy kind of music.

sophie said...

Hi Tara!! Mindy Gledhill is my favorite right now! lifts up my spirits!! for real!!

Unknown said...

Hi there! My friend told me about Forest Sun - he is awesome. Chill but his songs have some great lyrics!