Feb 1, 2011

a little painty...

I wanted to share this before I forgot today!! Over the weekend, the future little artist and I, got out the paints and paper and created some Valentine Heart Trees for Jessica at scrumdilly-do. After a few practice trees and a minor freak-out over having an excess of paint all over, (Alaina does not like getting her hands messy!) we finally made one worthy enough to share with everyone! :))



Jessica has an incredible talent for creating fun kid-friendly projects!! I love art-projects like these for the weekends, simple enough for kids and yet it will keep them entertained for at least an hour or two. :)

9 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely beautiful idea! It turned out so sweet, I will have to give it a try with my kids. TFS!

Fauve Design said...

WOW mini and you did such a great job,love this!Great colors...

Danielle said...

this is SO super cute!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love kid's artwork. That is why I do what I do!!

Sew Hungryhippie said...

So pretty---
Your entire blog is eye candy. I like that song too-the video you posted. :o)
xoxo
natalie

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet as can be that little Valentine tree! :)

LG said...

so beautiful!

Nerissa Alford said...

Tara
Thank you to you & your Alaina for inspiring me. It's been a heck of a week for me. You two have brought a smile to my face & a ton of inspiration.

http://creativerantsfromnerissa.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-serious-time.html

Nerissa

Paz said...

This painting is gorgeous!!!