May 22, 2015

Gossamer Blue ~ May



It's hard to believe but this week is the kids' last week of school. We made it and  I'm not sure who is more excited about the impending last day of school but it may just be this mommy! I imagine without the constant stack of homework and projects every night to help with, I will have more time to create and photograph - something that I miss doing throughout the year! 



 and the end of the school year means Graduations to celebrate and lots of teacher appreciation gifts to hand out - which leads to lots of creative gift wrapping since I'm a huge fan of gift cards. It takes a little imagination to make a gift card feel like a well thought out gift and it's achievable if you spend a little more time with the gift wrap process - it's all about the layers! So this month with the help of some Gossamer Blue kits I wanted to focus on some creative ways to wrap up those tiny presents!  



  
There is still one my project to share with Gossamer this month, a fun little travel journal that you can quickly create for your summer road trips! These were made with the May main kit! I plan on making a few extra of these, I think they'll come in handy to take along with us on our traveling adventures this summer. 

    
Have a wonderful weekend friends! The family has plans to visit a ranch this weekend (and I'm super excited to be bringing along my camera, I've been wanting to break in a new camera lens - just needed the right setting!) The rest of the weekend will be spent preparing my Etsy shop again - so looking forward to summer and all the of the possibilities! 

xo ~ tara

1 comment:

LoriLyn said...

The kid's teachers are going to LOVE getting gift cards and the wrapping is gorgeous!